The soloists will compete on Friday with registration at 8 am.
The groups will compete on Saturday with registration at 8 am.
The winners will receive
- Recording Package
- Professional Producer & Engineer
- Record 10 Songs With Daywind Soundtracks
- Professional Photoshoot and Album Design
- Performance Tracks
- Complete Mixed Master
- 1 Day of Studio Time
- 100 Packaged CD’s
- Sing winning song at the evening concert.
- Winner to tour 6 dates with the Bowling Family in 2017.
- The winners will do a “mini” tour with the Bowling Family.
- Tour will include 6 tour dates in 2017.
Bowling Family / Daywind Talent Search Rules & Regulations
1.) All performances must be Gospel/Christian Music
- Vocalist may use accompaniment tracks with no lead vocal on the track.
- Your CD accompaniment needs to be clearly labeled with your name and song title. It is recommended that all participants bring a second CD as back up in case of malfunctions. Because of the quality deviations in CD recorders, not all self-made CD’s are readable on all machines.
- For vocalists with live music accompaniment – there will be a Keyboard, Bass, & Drums set up for use. There will also be a DI Box for 1 additional instrument.
3.) The performance may not exceed four minutes in length. This includes any speaking. Contestants exceeding this time will have scoring deductions.
4.) The Talent Search Committee will have sole authority in the scheduling order of performances, control over stage set, sound, lights, power and overall (master) volume. A sound system will be provided and the Talent Search Stage Manager will have absolute control over the sound system.
5.) Sign in starts at 8:00 am on both Friday and Saturday
6.) Talent Search to begin promptly at 9:00 am
7.) Winners in each category will be announced at the beginning of that evenings concert held at First Baptist Church London.
Friday (Soloist Division) and Saturday night (Group Division)
8.) The selected Winner will present winning performance during the evening concert.